#1 Ozak Kuzak

Ozak Kuzak

Adventurer

• Adventurers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts
  • LocationBakersfield, California

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

I let too much time go by and can not find any CE's for sale to get the items it comes with (physical items). So I was just going to pre-order a PS3 copy (for maybe dual boxing) and give all the in-game items to Ozak on the pc since I'm sure those items will be like 1.0 where they are on a card with a code you have to register with the account you want them on.

Well I found this (I saw it once before)

"Players Who Own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition (<-- click for link) 

Players who own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition will receive the FFXIV: ARR Collector’s Edition in-game bonus items (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free. The in-game bonus items will be delivered via Moogle Letter when FFXIV: ARR launches."

From what this says, for Ozak I don't need to do anything, I bought the 1.0 CE so I will get (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free. The only items I will miss out on is the cat pet and moogle cap.

So here is my question: If I pre-order a regular copy of ARR on the PS3 to get the codes for the pet and cap (plus early access) do you think I can take those codes and use them on Ozak's account so he can get the cat pet and cap without having to pre-order a PC copy of ARR?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Chessirin

Chessirin

Super Pretty Dennou Girl

• Moderators
  • 2,016 posts
  • LocationIn your computer.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

Correct. Your CE ARR Items are secured and if you order another copy for the Extra Items (Cait Sith Minion and Moggle Cap) you can do the same with those to give them to Ozak.

Sphairai Animus
Sphere Scroll: 34/75

Thyrus - Artemis Bow - Omnilex
Curtana and Holy Shield - Gae Bolg
Zenith Completed

Stardust Rod - Bravura - The Veil of Wiyu
Completed

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage.

- かたわ少女

/人 ‿‿人\ 

#3 Ozak Kuzak

Ozak Kuzak

Adventurer

• Adventurers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:08 PM

Thank you. That's what I thought but wanted to make sure before I pre-order this weekend.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 ZethLyons

ZethLyons

High Summoner

• Adventurers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

I have an on-topic question!

I never ordered 1.0 CE. I bought just the game.

But I'd really like to have the extra items. SO!

Should I:

a) Buy the Digital Download?

or

B) Buy the packaged CE of ARR?

Something Ozak said: The codes come on a card of some sort, so it doesn't matter what I buy, I'll be able to put in the codes and receive them on my current 1.0 character, Zeth Lyons?

Thanks in advance.

bc2fce909ce5a72c.png

#5 Ozak Kuzak

Ozak Kuzak

Adventurer

• Adventurers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

All packaged CE copies with physical items are sold out. T.T  (besides eBay for over 100 bucks xD)

So just buy the digital download, Zeth.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Lance

Lance

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEdmond

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

This is great news, and a really cool way to treat the customers that bought the original CE!  For once I didn't get burned buying the CE!  ...that doesn't change the fact I have a freaking status of Darth Malgus collecting dust...

#7 Rhontar

Rhontar

Adventurer

• Adventurers
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSomewhere under the rainbow...

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

I think i'll get myself the normal digital pre-order, since i realized the early acces is the only thing that really picks my interest.

#8 Rorohiju Momohiju

Rorohiju Momohiju

Adventurer

• Adventurers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationGridania

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

I really wish I could register my key.. I imagine anyone who pre-ordered from Gamestop will have their codes "warmed off" their thermal paper-based reciept by now. Thankfully, I got a digital pre-order which means I have an e-mailed one.

Posted Image

#9 Hollow Thorn

Hollow Thorn

Talekeeper / Nannygoat

• Officers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationOut of My Mind. BRB

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

Still awaiting my codes, as is Mayrah. We ordered from th SE store. He got the digital ce, and I ordered the PS3 ce. We were told we'd be emailed at a later date but can't find anyone else saying they were told the same. Getting nervous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!