Silvia

Black Desert Online

You shall try this, if so you will like it; I promise my darlings.

large.2016-03-21_405530368.JPG.a612f9200

Other pictures in my Album ^^

Edited by Silvia
  • Like 2

The world immersion is very much. Also I believe the nonofficval RP sever is Owern, Owen, ? One of those. ? It's easy to RP there no matter the place .

and Hi there ^^

Silvyyy! <3

I've actually been casually following this game for a while now. Been considering trying it out as it's super pretty and the combat looks enjoyable enough from the trailers. What job do you play?  o: Nevermind, I see lots of bows and arrows in your album.

Edited by Bryg

Oh, BDO.

It kinda tempts me buuut not sure if I want to throw money at yet another game without trying it out (and so far no luck finding people with guest keys, people should have less friends).

Yes lol, I had two passes but they went quickly ^^ 

:meaw:BRYG! Yes Elfie ranger type is usually my thing. 

You wouldn't happen to have any large piles of cash lying around would you?

2016-02-17_39365945.JPG

• Like 3

Not, thank gawd. She here ><

Amazing how that looks just identical for Cali.

Edited by Silvia
  • Like 1

I gave the character creator a go, I really enjoyed it! if I had the cash I would give it a go. Sad that its P2P here, as I hear over in Korea, it is not.

Yes, but only the initial purchase of the software, I believe the equivalent is about 30$. Their is no monthly fee. I MISSSSSS yoouuuuu!

I was thinking of eeryone the past couple of days but did not have Internets while flying, so I made some of your characters as represented in BDO, I hope you will not mind or be offended, often I made the "spirit of the character as i perceive them more so than the total appearance, please do not be upset as such as I am thinking of the very wonderful souls each of these characters makes me feel ^^ ..... I can't seem to find the "spoiler" button to make this easier to use, if someone can help with that please !

large.1453292294_Black-Desert-screenshot

Aveline: I wished to show the very caring side of Aveline that sometimes just peeks through all her passion and exuberance. Those time you can see she is so very invested in you. As she is Miqo I went with a more exotic Eurasian appeal and pale skin rather than her usual tan to give her a much exalted  "Exotic" look. 

large.1840177_0.jpg.5ef582657013b455a041

Aedida: Those who know Aedida understand she is a fun and caring person, though she can often seem pensive or brooding. Her dark beauty always infatuated me, this is the way it seemed best expressed to my mind. 

large.uB9lf3Z.png.03e42829737d7f3e6f1227

Rikitiki: The oerall FUN of this personality is always a joy, Riki is such a "character" I felt the need to add lil bits of wimsy here and there, the faint smile was tough to capture. Oerall the goal was to see a kind man , but not one you wanted to triffle with. 

large.BDO48.jpg.2e5bb2fc2534d7308e306746

Hayden: What can I say....it's BIG RED! the goal was to make such an iconic character that was not quite like anyone else.

large.20150214204740a0e0r4kc4htgywwi.png

Arturia: This was tricky as the aim was to capture the quiet strength and regal nature of such a beautiful noble creature. I tinkered for an hour with her signature platinum hair, though in the end this expression exuded the stately look I was wishing for. 

large.hd_black_bm_2.jpg.7d0de28d45a7d074

D'asee: A youth and powerful innocence was fun to express, again as a Miqo , the Asian exotic features add to that sense of being foreign . 

Edited by Silvia
adding

more character expressions :

large.582555ef5fbfd_maxresdefault(1).jpg

Dyne : The definition of "Hero" for me, this knight in foreboding armour with a look of respect and dignity. Then you are surprised at how silly he can really be, such a welcome and inviting character twist.

large.maxresdefault.jpg.f655931ee156b6f9 

Midge: This one was very tough, Midge has had two very distinct looks, though they both have had one thing in common, a very UNIQUE and oddly beautiful  look. this  incarnation is based off the light green hair variant of Midgness ....Adding in the tattoos on her chest and other elements to give her a look that speaks to her one of a kind nature. 

large_mid2.jpg.ce3b85964a6f11a2740004407

Claus : Capturing the charged and mighty personality of this character was fun! I added some youth to him which for purpose added some vigor and strength to his look.  The gear choice was also a key component in this expression. 

large.582555f8802ce_maxresdefault(4).jpg

Tahrara: Another one of my favorites, expressing her lady-like demeanor was loads of enjoyment. 

large.582555d61129b_2015-04-25_658621272

Valin: Capturing the heroic relative I tried to keep many traits familiar to Dyne yet adding that stern Fatherly feel and skeptical attitude in the brow and eyes. 

large.images.jpg.e8b00df9080fbfe5c605c54

Zeth: The helpful heart of this one was easily defined in the eyes, and to make him appear of age yet with a fresh young personality was a challenge.  

large.i3414248893.jpg.9df211efe49712454c

Torald: This one was all about the eyes. To capture that concerned look in the characters spirit, one you are not quite she if he is concerned over you, or unsure of himself.  Of course he had to be handsome and have a more flashy fashion sense. 

large.582555e462e8e_maxresdefault(2).jpg

Calico: She had already done her own though my expression was one of the more deadly roguish traits of her character. 

large.20150215051616a0e0ril18jfsaf9j.jpg

Ozak: This one is obvious to me, handsome, simple to define, humble, strength. 

and because it's an obsession now......

large.i12206325864.jpg.1102262a392a1fd0e

The Sincere Ari ^^ in keeping with Miqo are Asians apparently.

large.Lightning_SS.thumb.JPG.b0735efb060

And the enigmatic Noir of course. Another Miqo to Asian transition....everybody is doing it. 

Yes they really are, though many of the shots I have them turned up beyond a playable frame rate, those shots my pc hovers around 6 fps lol, 

in this shot of Risila below is at a lower setting that you can play and do combat , but for larger 40-100 man world boss fights etc youd have set far lower or buy a pc from the future of 2099 to keep it from crashing. 

If you'd like to visit some time I have a few week long guest passes.

Untitled.png

9 hours ago, Silvia said:

If you'd like to visit some time I have a few week long guest passes.

really? I do!

Of course ^^, send me a PM and we can set it up! 

Also in other news.....I finally made top 30 on the server for training {animal training and breeding} 

rank.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats~! That seems like it must have taken quite a bit of time and effort.