Silvia

Black Desert Online

Congrats Silvy!! I would totally play but with the new expansion for ffxiv coming this summer, it will take up all of my spare time. <3 Trying to get all crafts and gathering to lvl 60 to get ready to go to lvl 70 with Bloodstrorm! ^^

Yes Mijo , it's important to have goals that's for sure, it's easy to get pulled in so many directions. 

• Like 1

Black Desert Online is on Sale for $4.99 for a black Friday weekend sale (till the 28th }

If anyone had been interested, there is no monthly fee .  So it's a great game to pair with FFxiv. 

Server is "Uno" , though all servers will merge on the 30th , instead they will be adding channels that you can freely switch between. 

I've been playing last couple of weeks and really enjoying it. Here is my older version of Torvald

2016-12-07_554940579.JPG

2016-12-07_554953923.JPG

Edited by Torvald
  • Like 2

there is currently a seven day free trial for Black Desert should anyone wish to come Visit. All servers have been changed to a channel system so create a character anyplace, it doesn't matter. 

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/tryforfree

My name for the game is: Risila Wenn . You can whisper either Risila or Wenn, either name will find me ^^

• Like 1