Sign in to follow this  
Ozak Kuzak

BiS tool All Jobs

I just found this last night and thought I would share. It seems to me that it is up to date for all jobs. What do you guys think? 

http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/

Also not sure if this was the right spot to put this, you may move it if you like. ^^

I keep forgetting sometimes that you haven't been playing for a while. Yeah Ariyala's is a wonderful resource for things, but remember Best in Slot isn't always what you want. If you're raiding, you want to get there since it allows for maximum DPS, but if you're just doing content Casually, it's less something to shoot for.

• Like 1

Thanks D'a!! I am completely hook on this game again so I would like to get to max dps on my dragoon. :) But yeah that is a great tool. 

Personally, for now, I suggest aiming to cap Esoterics and as much Lore as possible. Wait til 3.4 where Lore gear will most likely get a price drop and Lore will be much more plentiful and uncapped to get. Also if you capped out your Esoterics prior, you'll be able to conver it at a 4 to 1 ratio, so for 500 Lore immediately. For now just get yourself up so you can do dungeons and current content until Patch 3.4.

Currently Nine Days Remain until the Patch Drops.

• Like 1