Sign in to follow this  
HughHarper

Hugh Harper Application

Posted (edited)

Hello! I heard about your Company from a dear friend, Ophelia Sage, and would be very interested in joining your ranks. I look foward to meeting each of you. Thank you for your time.

Basic Details

Character Name: Hugh Harper

Main Jobs (If you have all jobs to max level, just pick one or two that you prefer to play the most): Samurai

Crafting/Gathering classes played: I've only begun messing around with them. I like smithing

Character Race: Hyur

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 27

Lodestone Link: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/my/

In-Character Questions (Skip these if you are not a roleplayer)

Physical Description: Please describe how you look so we might recognize you. Include a small headshot, if you can, for our records.

5ad283d970e70_HughHarper.thumb.jpg.0c9fbb536c9da45f8808f8c376eddd53.jpg

Please provide names & contact information of any relatives or close friends we should contact for you, in case of emergency or unfortunate accidents: My very good friend Ophelia Sage should be the first to know anything

Are you closely tied to any particular deity? Please describe any religious affiliations: I'm not

What is your interest in joining TALE?  Were you referred to us by someone in particular? Ophelia told me that I should come see for myself. I am most impressed

Do you have any mortal fears, severe allergies, or other... conditions that we should know about before we go exploring the world with you?.........I dislike spiders

Are there any organizations seeking to kill, capture, or otherwise incapacitate you?  Not to my knowledge

Would you risk your life to save a stranger in need?of course, and have on several occasions

What do you consider the greatest wrong that an adventurer can commit? Betrayal 

What would you describe as ‘true evil’? Wanton destruction

What is your greatest flaw? I don't mind risking harm. I've been told it will be the death of me

The greatest deeds are often achieved with friends; do you work well with others? I do

If accepted into TALE as a member, would you prefer to live in our headquarters or do you have a place of your own? I would not mind moving in at all

Please tell us a little about yourself (whatever you would like to say): Well there isn't much to tell really. Ophelia and I met shortly after we both arrived in Gridania. We have spent many days roaming together. A home would be very welcome. I love racing chocobos. It's a passion of mine

Out of Character Questions

Are you over 18? yes, I am 37

What timezone do you play in and what is your general play schedule like during the week? I'm in the US Central timezone. I play sometimes during the day on weekdays and on weekends when not playing D&D

Have you been in any other Free Companies in FFXIV? If so, which ones? yes when we played a couple years ago. I honestly can't remember the specific ones

What do you hope to gain from joining TALE? people to enjoy the game with, looking for a bit of community ya know?

How would you describe good teamwork? working with others towards the stated goal and doing whatever you can to ensure success, whatever that looks like 

Have you played any other MMOs before? If so, which ones? Everquest II and some WoW

What sort of content do you prefer to take part in the most? (Roleplaying, Crafting, Raiding, Dungeons, Trials, Story Content, Etc.) Role Playing, questing, getting into crafting and I enjoy it quite a bit.

What is your favorite thing about Final Fantasy XIV? Eorzea itself! I LOVE the setting!

Most of our communication during group events is done through Discord. A mic is not required, but it is very helpful. Will using Discord and/or a microphone be an issue for you if you join TALE? I have discord, it will not be a problem at all

Edited by HughHarper

Hello Hugh Harper! I hope to see you in-game soon. I'll be online Monday and Tues. I'll keep an eye out for you. ^^