Sign in to follow this  
wylantar

Felix Habhoka Application

Posted (edited)
Basic Details

Character Name: Felix Habhoka

Main Jobs (If you have all jobs to max level, just pick one or two that you prefer to play the most): Dragoon

Crafting/Gathering classes played:

Character Race: Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 29

Lodestone Link: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/331802/

In-Character Questions (Skip these if you are not a roleplayer)

Physical Description: Please describe how you look so we might recognize you. Include a small headshot, if you can, for our records.

MScPYlL.png

A photograph shows an image of a pale skin, blue eyed male Miqo'te with dusty white hair. Markings adorn his soft features, across his cheeks and on the bridge of his nose. His short-kept hair is swept to one side, and cut close to the sides of his head. He wears a leather jacket over a white shirt with brown breeches. A sturdy looking lance holstered securely to his back.

Please provide names & contact information of any relatives or close friends we should contact for you, in case of emergency or unfortunate accidents:

Are you closely tied to any particular deity? Please describe any religious affiliations:

Menphina when I was younger, but not so much anymore.

What is your interest in joining TALE?  Were you referred to us by someone in particular?

Nope, just saw a posting and thought I'd apply.

Do you have any mortal fears, severe allergies, or other... conditions that we should know about before we go exploring the world with you?

I love cookies. Like, I really love cookies.

Are there any organizations seeking to kill, capture, or otherwise incapacitate you?  

Geez, I hope not.

Would you risk your life to save a stranger in need?

I have and would again!

What do you consider the greatest wrong that an adventurer can commit?

Taking advantage of another person.

What would you describe as ‘true evil’?

Well this is a loaded question. Evil comes in many forms.

What is your greatest flaw?

I'm very gullible. And too kind for my own good. Probably not the best combination.

The greatest deeds are often achieved with friends; do you work well with others?

I love helping others and working together to accomplish goals.

If accepted into TALE as a member, would you prefer to live in our headquarters or do you have a place of your own?

I don't have a place to call my own just yet, so, I wouldn't mind staying at HQ.

Please tell us a little about yourself (whatever you would like to say):

Not a whole lot to say really. I've only just recently begun my journey and would like to continue in the company of some new friends.

Out of Character Questions

Are you over 18?

Yes.

What timezone do you play in and what is your general play schedule like during the week?

EST, usually on after 7~9pm unless I have a day off work.

Have you been in any other Free Companies in FFXIV? If so, which ones?

Nope, new to this server.

What do you hope to gain from joining TALE?

New friends.

How would you describe good teamwork?

Good communication and just having fun. Making mistakes and screwing around, it's just a game after all.

Have you played any other MMOs before? If so, which ones?

FFXI, WoW, GW2, ESO...

What sort of content do you prefer to take part in the most? (Roleplaying, Crafting, Raiding, Dungeons, Trials, Story Content, Etc.)

I'm down for anything.  I will say I'm very new to FFXIV RP so I'm a little shy about doing that. I love helping others though so dungeons, trials, raiding and story content are all good with me.

What is your favorite thing about Final Fantasy XIV?

The word and the story.

Most of our communication during group events is done through Discord. A mic is not required, but it is very helpful. Will using Discord and/or a microphone be an issue for you if you join TALE?

Nope.

Edited by wylantar

Hello Felix and welcome to our forums. I will keep an eye out for you in-game. I look forward to meeting you. ^^