Tsurugi

Tsurugi Malaguld Application

Character Name:

Tsurugi Malaguld

Main Jobs (If you have all jobs to max level, just pick one or two that you prefer to play the most):
Dark Knight, Ninja

Crafting/Gathering classes played:
Miner

Character Race:
Au Ra - Raen

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:
30 years

Lodestone Link:
I don't have one

In-Character Questions (Skip these if you are not a roleplayer)

Physical Description: Please describe how you look so we might recognize you. Include a small headshot, if you can, for our records.
A snapshot of Tsurugi would show an Au Ra of pale skin and hair, red eyes rimmed with lightly glowing limbal rings. Medium length, messy hair is normally covered in an Anemos style hat. He's wearing a black jacket and slacks.

Please provide names & contact information of any relatives or close friends we should contact for you, in case of emergency or unfortunate accidents:
The only person I have is Kasumi Ikeda.

Are you closely tied to any particular deity? Please describe any religious affiliations:
No, I really don't have ties to any of them.

What is your interest in joining TALE?  Were you referred to us by someone in particular?
No, saw a posting for it. After years of doing work for individuals in the shadows, I'm looking for a place to settled down. A place to call home with people I can trust.

Do you have any mortal fears, severe allergies, or other... conditions that we should know about before we go exploring the world with you?
I love to bake, but I'm extremely allergic to nuts. Most of them, anyway. I'm not that adventurous when it comes to them. There are certain insects of the jumping variety that I would really not deal with.

Are there any organizations seeking to kill, capture, or otherwise incapacitate you?  
There was, but I haven't had any issues since leaving the East.

Would you risk your life to save a stranger in need?
I have, and I'm willing to again.

What do you consider the greatest wrong that an adventurer can commit?
Betraying someone's trust

What would you describe as ‘true evil’?
There are too many ways to answer this question. True evil comes in more than one form.

What is your greatest flaw?
I can be too trusting at times and have a quick temper at others.

The greatest deeds are often achieved with friends; do you work well with others?
I adapt well with working with others and enjoy the aspect of working with a team.

If accepted into TALE as a member, would you prefer to live in our headquarters or do you have a place of your own?
I aim to have a place of my own but if not, would like to live on site if possible.

Please tell us a little about yourself (whatever you would like to say):
I don't have a lot to say about myself, I prefer to show people what I can do. I'm strong in combat and can offer those skills where I'm needed.

Out of Character Questions

Are you over 18?
Yes

What timezone do you play in and what is your general play schedule like during the week?
I'm in central time. Right now I play for a few hours in the evenings. I can be on during the day on Saturdays and Sundays and play later into the night Fridays and Saturdays.

Have you been in any other Free Companies in FFXIV? If so, which ones?
I'm currenlty in a Free Company now - RP!

What do you hope to gain from joining TALE?
I would like to be part of a community that allows RP events by their member, involves all those who would like to be a part of events in the free company, and makes them feel welcome when doing so. I'm looking for a Free Company that's supportive and communicates. I'd like to be able to run my ideas by those in the Company for possible ideas for plots/story lines. I'd like to be able to RP with members between events. I'd be happy to discuss this more or in more detail.

How would you describe good teamwork?
People who are willing to listen to one another. If they're unsure of something to ask, and if someone has good advice or instruction to share it.

Have you played any other MMOs before? If so, which ones?
Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, and FFXIV

What sort of content do you prefer to take part in the most? (Roleplaying, Crafting, Raiding, Dungeons, Trials, Story Content, Etc.)
I prefer Roleplaying, but I'm happy to help with anything else.

What is your favorite thing about Final Fantasy XIV?
The community. So far, it's been very welcoming and accepting.

Most of our communication during group events is done through Discord. A mic is not required, but it is very helpful. Will using Discord and/or a microphone be an issue for you if you join TALE?
I have no problem using Discord, but I don't use voice due to some bad past experiences.

Hey @Tsurugi! Nice to meet you! This seems to be an alt character? Is that the case?

Hey Doyene! Nice to meet you too! I do have other characters, but this is my main.