Sign in to follow this  
Eva

[App]Eva Zelorius

* Character Lodestone link:
Go to https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/ and login. Copy/paste the link to your character's page here.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/144731/

* Are you 18+? 

Yep.

* We require that all members of TALE consider us their primary Free Company & we do not allow membership for alts-only. Do you confirm that you're interested in joining TALE on your primary character(s) that you predominantly play on in FFXIV? 

I do confirm this.

* What timezone do you play in? 

Eastern U.S. Time Zone

* What is your general play schedule like? 

I am generally logged in 8am ET through 7pm ET.  I am able to periodically log on for later events, but this may cut into family time.  I also telecommute so though I may be online, it does not always mean I'm perpetually available, but I do enjoy crafting and small gathering or one-on-one type RP encounters during "day shift" hours.  I understand I may often miss prime time events and I am all right with this, as long as everyone else is.

* Have you been in any other Free Companies in FFXIV? If so, which ones? 

Since 2009 - TALE, Outer Heaven, Eorzean Guard, Everwatch, Crystalline, Knights of Eorzea, and Legend's Rest - plus a long span of time where I was content not to be a part of a Free Company at all.

* What are you looking for in TALE/a Free Company? 

I'm just looking to be a part of something enjoyable and mature without a lot of the drama that seems to permeate most of the RP communities nowadays.

* Do you have/are you able to use Discord? If you cannot or are uncomfortable using Discord, please explain below. 

I use Discord - Zelorius#6744 - though my free time is more scant in recent days and I tend to spend a lot more time in-game itself rather than on forums or Discord channels.  I value it highly for Direct Messaging more than anything else though.

//If this is a non-roleplaying app, no need to answer the rest of the questions. If you are a role-player, please continue! (assume that anything written below has been turned in to the League & reviewed by officers in character)//

CHARACTER BASICS:

• Name/Nicknames: Eva
  • Race/Clan: Duskwight Elezen
  • Where are you from?: Ishgard/Gridania

Describe yourself for us (physically): 

I am of typical duskwight stock with pale skin.  I have blonde hair and violet eyes, and a gray tattoo resembling a gnarled branch covers one side of my face, that was at one time blue.

What's your story, stranger? What brings you to the League? 

Some of your founding members may recall me.  I once went by the name Eva Ianeira.  The Spinner's weaves have tugged me back in this direction, and I long to see some familiar faces once again.

Do you have a patron deity? What are your religious affiliations, if any? 

I have always been religious, but since parting ways I have become an ordained prioress of Nymeia.  That being said, I am open to those of differing religious beliefs and have the utmost of respect for all who honor each of the Twelve.

Do you have any mortal fears, severe allergies, or other... conditions that we should know about before we go exploring the world with you? 

I'm not particularly keen about spiders, but not prohibitively so.  That is probably ironic for one so devoted to the Spinner, isn't it?

Are there any organizations seeking to kill, capture, or otherwise hunt you down? If so, is this going to be an issue for the League? 

I certainly hope not!

Would you risk your life to save a stranger in need? 

This would depend a great deal upon the circumstances, but possibly so.

What do you consider the greatest wrong that an adventurer can commit? 

I think an unwillingness to learn from failure and being doomed to repeat mistakes.

What would you describe as ‘true evil’? 

I'm not entirely convinced that there is true evil any more than there is true good.  So many things distill down to experience and perspective.

Please list two of your best strengths and two of your flaws: 

I think that I am a good listener, and that I am patient.  For flaws, I struggle sometimes in over-planning and preparation and sometimes drag my feet when it comes to executing these same plans.  I am endeavoring to improve.

The greatest deeds are often achieved with friends. How well do you work with a team? 

Though it depends on the team, I have worked well in groups in the past - much more so when I understand clearly what is expected of me.

This space left blank:

I have missed you folks!  〜E.E.Z.  ((a small smiley face is drawn beside her initials))

View full TALE membership application